This site including the Frontier Smart Technologies Extranet site (“Frontier Extranet”) accessed within it (together the “Site”) is operated by or on behalf of Frontier Smart Technologies Limited (“Frontier, “we”,”us” or “our”) registered as a company in England under company number 04213838. Registered Address: Harston Mill, Harston Cambridge CB22 7GG, UK. VAT Number: 158 575 665. For more information please use the contact form on the Site.
Frontier, its group, and associated companies owns or is licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this Site and its content, including but not limited to the names and logos of Frontier and the Site’s underlying technology.
Imagination Technologies, the Imagination Technologies logo, POWERVR, META, ENSIGMA and CODESCAPE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Imagination Technologies Ltd.
Spotify and Spotify Connect are registered trademarks of Spotify Ltd.
MPEG-4 HE-AAC audio coding technology licensed by Fraunhofer IIS.
iPod, Apple Airplay are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Windows Media is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
TIDAL is a trademark of Aspiro AB.
Napstar is a trademark of Rhapsody International, Inc., a subsidiary of Napster Group PLC
deezer is a trademark of Deezer SA
qobuz is a trademark of XANDRIE SA
amazon music, prime music, amazon prime music are trademarks of Amazon
MP3 and other codec technologies are subject to end-user patent licences - please contact Frontier Silicon for more details.
See also the Internet radio/Connected audio EULA.
Use of this site
In accessing and using this Site you agree not to:
- disrupt, interfere with or restrict the use of the Site by other users including but not limited to denial of service attacks, mail bombing, flooding or other deliberate attempts to overload the Site;
- upload, post to, display or transmit any content or materials through the Site which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, menacing, indecent, misleading, unlawful or which violate, breach or infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world (including but not limited to any intellectual property rights);
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or circumvent or hack any user authentication or security controls in respect of the Site or attempt to do so;
- send or permit others to send unsolicited bulk, junk or spam emails of any kind or begin or forward chain emails or malicious emails to or via the Site;
- reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of the Site or attempt to transmit to or via the Site any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; or
- change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse any content or data contained on the Site and provided by or relating to Frontier or any third party user of the Site.
Material on this Site (including, but not limited to, the Extranet Information as defined below) may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices in such material are modified or removed. This permission does not extend to material identified as belonging to third parties, where you must obtain the permission of the relevant owners before reproducing such material. All other rights are reserved and you must obtain our written permission before making any other use of material on this website.
Use of the Frontier Extranet allows registered users to access and download capabilities to certain product related data including, but not necessarily limited to, product briefs, data sheets, application notes, design data and test reports (the "Extranet Information"). You must maintain the Extranet Information in confidence and limit its use to the sole purpose of evaluating and developing products based on Frontier’s technology. You must not distribute the Extranet Information to any party outside your organization
- Treat the Extranet Information with at least the same degree of care with which you treat similar materials of your own;
- Allow access to the Extranet Information only to those of your employees who have a reasonable need to see and use it for the purposes of its evaluation by you and who shall have been informed of the confidential nature of the Information and of your obligations and who shall be bound to observe the same;
- Prior to disclosure of the Extranet Information to any employee, fully advise such employee that they are required to hold in confidence all information and that such information is not to be disclosed to persons outside of the organisation or to any co-employee who do not require access to the Extranet Information;
- Keep a record of all employee(s) who have been given access to the Extranet Information and. on our request, deliver this record to us within seven days from when such a request is made to you;
- At our request made at any time, deliver up to us or, with our consent, destroy all documents and other materials in your possession, custody or control that bear or incorporate any part of the Extranet Information.
We reserve the right to inspect and moderate all comments and other content or data uploaded, posted to, displayed or transmitted through the Site. We may, at our sole discretion, amend or remove any such comments or other content or data without notice.
If you are provided with, or invited to choose, a user identification code, password or any other item of information as part of the security procedures of the Frontier Extranet, you are responsible for safeguarding such information, code and password and for all activities and actions undertaken in relation to the Frontier Extranet under your password, whether by you or any third party.
You will be responsible for ensuring that such information, code and/or password are not disclosed to any unauthorised third party and must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, and withdraw your access to the Frontier Extranet at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the above obligations and/or safeguard such user identification code or password.
Links from the Site are provided for information and convenience only. We have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website or any website from which you have accessed this Site. We do not endorse any linked website.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
This Site is intended to provide you with general information relating to Frontier and the goods, services and products available from us.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information contained on this Site is accurate and reliable. The Site and its content do not constitute advice in relation to any specific technology, sector or business activity. We give no warranty whatsoever that any the content of this Site will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
The content of this Site is subject to change and/or withdrawal without notice. In addition, we reserve the right to make corrections, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to our services, programs and products at any time or to discontinue any services, programs and products without notice. Any reference to a product or service that has been provided by us does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available or provided to any person at that time or at any time thereafter.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that this Site or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users.
In particular, we may from time to time modify, suspend or discontinue the Frontier Extranet or any portion of the Extranet Information contained in it and you agree that we shall not be liable to you in such an event.
You agree that any termination is made at Frontier’s sole discretion and that Frontier shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Frontier Extranet. Upon termination of your access to the Frontier Extranet, you shall promptly discontinue use of the Information.
You are granted access to this Site strictly on the basis that you accept that the Site and its content are made available on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Where you rely on any information or other content displayed on this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise (including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose) in respect of the Site and/or its content are excluded by us to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You acknowledge and agree that Frontier excludes all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or business opportunity or loss or corruption of data), whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this Site or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of the Site or any material or content accessed through it.
The information contained on this Site does not constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or any other product or services, or to enter into a contract with Frontier or any other companies. Past performance by us or any other company referred to on the Site cannot be relied upon as a guide to future performance.
You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the internet.
We will always use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any data passed through or accessed from or via this Site and/or held on our computer systems is secure and protected. However, you acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any loss or corruption of data), whether in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with i) any unauthorised accessing of data held on our computer systems, ii) any computer system failure iii) any unauthorised interception of data transmitted through, to or from this Site; or iv) any virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data and/or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site, your transmission of information through or to this Site or your downloading of any content from it, or from any other website linked to it.
About Science Group
Science Group offers independent advisory and leading-edge product development services focused on science and technology initiatives. Its specialist companies Sagentia Innovation, Leatherhead Food Research, TSG Consulting and Frontier Smart Technologies collaborate closely with their clients in key vertical markets to deliver clear returns on technology and R&D investments.